Close Air Solutions Course Design and Training Consultancy
Training Needs Analysis and Course Design Experts
- The expertise and assistance you need to construct a Best of Class accredited FAC/JTAC training program
- UK Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) qualified practitioners
- Training Accreditation Programme (TAP) Accredited Professionals in course design and e-learning design
- PRINCE 2 Project Management and Managing Successful Programmes Practitioners
- Designers of UK Forward Air Controller (FAC/JTAC) and CAS Aircrew Training Courses
- Bespoke courses and modules designed to meet your requirements (Not a One Size Fits All Approach)
Close Air Solutions staff consists of Fast Jet Pilots, ex-FAC Instructors and Supervisor FACs / JTACs. We bring many years of experience developing and running accredited National FAC / JTAC Schools to your programme. We are qualified Training Needs Analysts for both military and civil applications. Our staff lead the design of the UK FAC school Cerfification course.
We are qualified Prince 2 and MSP practitioners; we will project manage according to your Government/Corporate model for ease of integration. We can project manage all or part of your syllabus from doctrine development through to management of annual currency requirements. We are ideally placed to advise on future FAC / JTAC requirements and can assist with R and D and Field Trials work.
We are on the UK Defence Human Capability Science and Technology Centre Framework as an approved supplier.